1. What is the capital of Bihar?
2. Bihar’s high court located at?
3. When is Bihar Day is celebrated?
(A) 20 March
(B) March 22
(C) March 21
(D) March 25
4. What is the name of Bihar’s state tree?
(A) Bell tree
(B) Peepal tree
(C) Mango tree
(D) Neem tree
5. Which are the official languages of Bihar?
(A) Hindi and Sanskrit
(B) Sanskrit and Urdu
(C) Hindi and Urdu
(D) None of these
6. What is the name of Bihar’s state animal?
7. What is the name of Bihar’s state bird?
(C) House sparrow
8. How many districts are there in Bihar state?